Friday, February 7, 2014

The bad part about blogging and being tired is that you wake up in the middle of the night and remember some things that you wanted to write.....so here goes. The golf channel analysts are saying that the players who didn't finish yesterday (yours truly included) are at a big disadvantage because they have to get up early, play holes and then bus to the next course. I think analysts over analyze things. They pushed the tee times of round 2 back an hour to accommodate us so we will be fine. ....the other pro in my group (rod) and his partner (jack) had one of the great "ham and egg" rounds of all time and sit at like -7 already so very much in the hunt....pebble beach played the hardest of the 3 courses for the pros yesterday so I look forward to my boy Will to get on the birdie train soon today at Spy glass but first starting with 2 "easy" holes for him at pebble, a par 5 followed by the 105 yard par 4 seventh.....btw: I was right when I said in yesterday's blog that he saw pebble beach for the first time on Tuesday. I thought about giving him some course knowledge before I realized that my best round in my life was 20 worse than his, so I think he can figure it out on his own....Will missed 8 putts yesterday and every single one was "on the low side" of the hole, meaning he is not reading enough break in the putt....that's all I got

No comments:

Post a Comment